Click Register Now
Need your food handlers card?
Now Starting from $10
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The test and modules were great, helped me learn pretty easily. However, my certificate won’t download and it’s been 3 days. But other than that the program was great!”
“Lessons were clearly given, test had good questions. But I can't print my certificate or card. Neither are updated with my name or completion date. I can't get ahold of anyone to assist me! Other than that, I would suggest to someone else.”
“This course was easy to understand and explained every thing to the point. When I took my test I was proud to have passed with 90%. Gia from customer service was great she helped me get my card in seconds. Thank you!”
ALASKA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Alaska. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- ALL food Handlers in Alaska working are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide.
- Food Handler Certificate must be obtained from a program accredited by ANAB (ANSI National Accreditation Board).
- Food Handlers in the Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) must also obtain a food worker permit issued by the MOA.
- Foodhandlersolutions.com is an ANAB accredited provider of Food Handler Online Training.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.
- All the following apply –
- Certificate expires every 3 years and must be renewed
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or On-line class participation is acceptable
- Class and exam duration must be 1 to 3 hours – Training hours vary from county to county.
- Certificate is required for all staff working in a foodservice facility.
On-Line Training & Certificate Exam
$15.97 $10.00 (for a Limited Time)
- Available in English & Spanish (Español)
- Self-paced & Fast
- Interactive Environment
- Score of 75% or higher to required get your Food Handler Certificate
- Immediate ability to print your Food Handler Certificate after passing the exam
Alaska Food Handler Card Information Snapshot
- Alaska Regulations require food handlers to obtain their education and Food Handler certificate from an ANAB accredited provider as required by their county. Food Handlers in the Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) must also obtain a food worker permit issued by the MOA.
- The renewal period for the Food Handler Card may vary from county to county and is subject to change. It is advised to check with your local environmental health department for specific renewal requirements. As a rule, Food Handler Cards are valid for 3 years.
- Additional issuance fees may be required so please check with your local environmental health department.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residency be presented to the local health environmental department in order to receive a valid Food Handler Card.