Welcome Arizona food handlers. If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot.
ARIZONA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- Food Handlers in Arizona working in the following counties are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date –
- Yuma County
- Cochise County
- Maricopa County – Requires an additional $5.00 issuance fee
- Gila County
- Yavapai County
- Coconino County
- Food Handler Certificate must be obtained from a program accredited by ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- Schoolfoodhandler.com is an ANSI-approved provider of Food Handler Online Training.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.
- All the following apply to the above Arizona counties –
- Certificate expires every 3 years
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or On-line class participation is acceptable
- Class duration must be 1 to 3 hours
- Certificate is required for all staff working in a school foodservice facility
On-Line Training & Certificate Exam
$15.97 $8.95 (for a Limited Time)
- Available in English & Spanish (Español)
- Self-paced & Fast
- Interactive Environment
- Score of 70% or higher to required get your Food Handler Certificate
- Immediate ability to print your Food Handler Certificate after passing the exam
Arizona Food Handler Card Information Snapshot
- Arizona Regulations require food handlers to obtain their education and Food Handler certificate from an ANSI-accredited provider as required by their county.
- The renewal period for the Food Handler Card may vary from county to county and is subject to change. It is advised to check with your local health department for specific renewal requirements. As a rule, Food Handler Cards are valid for 3 years
- Additional issuance fees may be required so please check with your local health department.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residency be presented to the local health department in order to receive a valid Food Handler Card.