Last updated on May 19th, 2021 at 10:34 am
Need Your Arizona Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your Arizona food handler card before the price increases!
” Best investment I have ever made! “
School District Director / Madison School District
ARIZONA FOOD HANDLERS REQUIREMENTS
- ANSI-accredited food handler training is required if you work in:
- Coconino County
- Gila County
- Greenlee Count
- La Paz County
- Maricopa County – Requires an additional $5.00 issuance fee
- Mohave County
- Pinal County
- Santa Cruz County
- Yavapai County
- Yuma County
- Food Handler Certificate must be obtained from a program accredited by ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- FoodHandlerSolutions.com is an ANSI-accredited provider of Food Handler Online Training.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.
- All the following apply to the above Arizona counties –
- The certificate expires every 3 years
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or Online class participation is acceptable
- Class duration must be 1 to 3 hours
- The certificate is required for all staff working in a school food service facility