Click Register Now
Get your CALIFORNIA Approved food handlers card
Now Starting from $10
Click here to get San Diego Approved Food Handlers Card
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANAB (Formerly ANSI) accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot. Take your California Approved Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
Justin “Mujica” Bailey-Rockefeller
“I had an outstanding experience with Food Handler Solutions! Their online food handler training was top-notch, and the customer service was exceptional. The course was informative and easy to follow, and it was good to know that the support team was always there if I needed them. I highly recommend their services. They made the process convenient and effective. Thanks to them, I now feel confident in my food handling skills. Thanks to you Food Handler Solutions! I'm working!!”
“I needed my food handlers license to volunteer at the USO. This was so easy to access from the comfort of home. The lessons were very detailed with lots of illustrations. I passed the test with 90%. Thank you for providing all that I needed to meet the needed requirements!”
“Quick, easy and straightforward. Could not have asked for a better or simpler experience in getting my food handlers card, so thank you for that. Seemed to have TONS of research material to assist anyone with the knowledge needed to pass as well as just to educate. I winged it and passed but there are those who would prefer to study I suppose. All in all excellent site, price and system.”
“This course was in depth and very informative.. I have taken many food service courses, and this one by far is the best I have ever experienced. I suggested to my employer to make this course the preferred choice in standard food service worker certification. Thank you for such an amazing course!”
“I’ve been taking Food Handlers tests for 25 years, and this is the best one ever done. Easy to follow, and didn’t take much time at all. This is the place to get your Food Handlers Card!”
CALIFORNIA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- FoodHandlerSolutions.com is an ANAB-accredited (formerly ANSI) provider of Food Handler Online Training and is Approved in the state of California.
- ALL food Handlers in California working are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide.
- The following counties have additional requirements and the local health departments should be contacted for more information before purchasing any online or any person course. San Diego County – Food Handlers should contact the county Environmental Health Service. Food handlers need to pass a food handler test with a minimum score of 80 percent.
- Riverside County – Food handlers are required to obtain a food worker’s card from the county Environmental Health Service.
- San Bernardino County – Food handlers are required to obtain a food worker’s card from the county Environmental Health Service.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.
- All the following apply
- Certificate expires every 3 years and must be renewed.
- A physical certificate is required.
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or On-line class participation is acceptable.
- Class and exam duration must be 1 to 3 hours – Training hours vary from county to county.
- CA approved ANAB Food Handler Certificate is required for all staff working in a foodservice facility