Click Register Now
Get your FLORIDA food managers certificate
Now Starting from $99
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online food handler manager certification course, you are in the right spot. Get your Florida Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The test and modules were great, helped me learn pretty easily. However, my certificate won’t download and it’s been 3 days. But other than that the program was great!”
“Lessons were clearly given, test had good questions. But I can't print my certificate or card. Neither are updated with my name or completion date. I can't get ahold of anyone to assist me! Other than that, I would suggest to someone else.”
“This course was easy to understand and explained every thing to the point. When I took my test I was proud to have passed with 90%. Gia from customer service was great she helped me get my card in seconds. Thank you!”
FLORIDA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Establishments that serve highly susceptible populations, or have three or more employees at one time engaged in the storage, preparation, display, or serving of food must have at least one certified manager present at all times when said activities are taking place. All other establishments must have a certified manager or managers responsible for all periods of operation but said manager or managers need not be present at all times.
|Approved Certification Exams|
Always Food Safe
|Food Safety Training Requirement|
All food service workers employed for organizations licensed by the Division of Hotels and Restaurants must take and pass a food safety training course to acquire a food worker certificate from an accredited program.
When four or more employees are operating in a licensed food facility, a minimum of one certified food protection manager must be there. If there are three or fewer employees, the certified food manager does not need to be present during that time of operation.
The law states that you have 30 days to make sure a food establishment has a certified food protection manager employed when a business is just started, there is a change in ownership, or the previous certified food protection manager quits.
The following types of foodservice establishments are exempted from Department of Health manager certification requirements:
- Bars and lounges
- Public and private schools (provided that the food service is operated by school employees)
- Civic Organizations
- Theaters that are required to maintain a Department of Health food certificate
- Online Food Manager Training: A self-paced training that is online and incorporates different learning experiences such as graphics, audio, and cooperative learning exercises. This is a very effective learning program.
- Online Study Guide: A study guide (20+ pages) that covers the major FDA food theories. This study guide also encompasses the Top 10 Tips to Passing the Food Manager Exam and two practice tests. All of these are done online.
- Food Manager Exam: The test is conducted online via the Always Food Safe Company which is ANSI accredited and recognized by state and county health departments