Welcome Kansas food handlers. If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot.
KANSAS FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Lincoln & Leavenworth County Specific Requirements –
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- ANSI certified classroom & on-line courses are accepted and must be approved by the County Health Department.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Wichita or Leavenworth County.
All other Kansas Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Kansas.