Last updated on October 25th, 2018 at 06:32 pm
Need Your Kansas Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your Kansas food handler card before the price increases!
KANSAS FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Lincoln & Leavenworth County Specific Requirements –
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- ANSI certified classroom & on-line courses are accepted and must be approved by the County Health Department.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Wichita or Leavenworth County.
All other Kansas Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Kansas.