Last updated on May 19th, 2021 at 10:53 am
Need Your Missouri Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your Missouri food handler card before the price increases!
” Best investment I have ever made! “
School District Director / Madison School District
MISSOURI FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Kansas City Specific Requirements:
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Kansas City. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state-provided training.
Cass, Clay, Boone, Franklin, Jefferson, Platt & St. Charles County Specific Requirements:
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued an ANSI-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Classroom & online courses are acceptable.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Foodservice workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other Missouri Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Missouri.