This post was most recently updated on July 4th, 2018
Last updated on July 4th, 2018 at 12:32 am
Need Your Missouri Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your Missouri food handler card before the price increases!
MISSOURI FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Cass, Clay, Boone, Franklin, Jefferson, Platt & St. Charles County Specific Requirements –
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved ANSI certified exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Permit.
- Classroom & on-line courses are acceptable.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other Missouri Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Missouri.