Welcome Montana food handlers. If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot.
MONTANA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Gallatin & Sanders County Specific Requirements –
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved ANSI certified exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Permit.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other Montana Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Montana.
Click Here To Register Now!