This post was most recently updated on June 8th, 2018
Last updated on June 8th, 2018 at 03:25 am
Welcome Montana food handlers.
MONTANA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Gallatin & Sanders County Specific Requirements –
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved ANSI certified exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Permit.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other Montana Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Montana.