Purchase a group coupon Click here
Have a course question? Ask our Help Center
Click Register Now
Get your NEBRASKA food handlers card
Now Starting from $10
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANAB (Formerly ANSI) accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot. Get your Nebraska Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The course content was thorough and clear, the modules were easy yo navigate through, and the cost was very affordable. Thank you for making my licensing needs so easy to obtain.”
“This test is improved from earlier ones. The info section could be shortened, but maybe because not much has changed in the time I’ve been taking these tests. The final was quick.”
“Was super easy to use. Some slide sounds were on the wrong page but it was still easy and helpful.”
“It was easy and very informative it went slow enough that I could understand it and if I needed to go back I could so it really helped me to win and walk with my food handlers card feel very proud of myself”
NEBRASKA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
LINCOLN – LANCASTER COUNTY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Lincoln and Lancaster Counties require that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers must take a food safety training class and pass an ANAB accredited certificate program that is approved by the Lincoln – Lancaster County Health Departments.
- Upon presentation of the ANAB accredited certificate food handlers are issued a ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Lincoln – Lancaster County.
ALL OTHER NEBRASKA COUNTIES:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Nebraska.