Welcome Nebraska food handlers. If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot.
NEBRASKA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Lincoln – Lancaster County Specific Requirements –
- Lincoln and Lancaster Counties require that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers must take a food safety training class and pass an ANSI accredited exam that is approved by the Lincoln – Lancaster County Health Departments.
- Upon presentation of the ANSI accredited certificate food handlers are issued a Food Handler Permit.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Lincoln – Lancaster County.
All other Nebraska Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Nebraska.
Click Here To Register Now!