Purchase a group coupon Click here
Have a course question? Ask our Help Center
Click Register Now
Need your food handlers card?
Now Starting from $10
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANAB (Formerly ANSI) accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot. Prepare for your Nevada Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The course content was thorough and clear, the modules were easy yo navigate through, and the cost was very affordable. Thank you for making my licensing needs so easy to obtain.”
“This test is improved from earlier ones. The info section could be shortened, but maybe because not much has changed in the time I’ve been taking these tests. The final was quick.”
“Was super easy to use. Some slide sounds were on the wrong page but it was still easy and helpful.”
“It was easy and very informative it went slow enough that I could understand it and if I needed to go back I could so it really helped me to win and walk with my food handlers card feel very proud of myself”
NEVADA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Clark County Specific Requirements:
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Nevada. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- Clark County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers must take a food safety training class and pass an ANAB accredited certificate program approved by Clark County Health Department and obtain a valid Food Handler Certificate.
- The certificate must be presented to the local health department to obtain an approved food worker card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in any county are valid throughout Nevada.
- If you have a valid food manager training certificate, it is accepted in lieu of a food handler card.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Clark County.
All other Nevada Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Nevada.