Welcome Nevada food handlers. If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot.
NEVADA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Clark County Specific Requirements –
- Clark County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers must take a food safety training class and pass an ANSI accredited exam approved by Clark County Health Department and obtain a valid Food Handler Certificate.
- The certificate must be presented to the local health department to obtain an approved food worker card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in any county are valid throughout Nevada.
- If you have a valid food manager training certificate, it is accepted in lieu of a food handler card.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Clark County.
All other Nevada Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Nevada.
Click Here To Register Now!