Last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 10:28 pm
Need Your New Hampshire Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your New Hampshire food handler card before the price increases!
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Hillsborough County Specific Requirements –
- Hillsborough County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued a ANSI-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Classroom & on-line courses are acceptable.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other New Hampshire Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in New Hampshire.