Purchase a group coupon Click here
Have a course question? Ask our Help Center
Click Register Now
Get your NEW HAMPSHIRE food handlers card
Now Starting from $10
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANAB (Formerly ANSI) accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot. Get your New Hampshire Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“The course content was thorough and clear, the modules were easy yo navigate through, and the cost was very affordable. Thank you for making my licensing needs so easy to obtain.”
“I liked the experience and the detailed explanation that allowed me to understand all the important aspects. However, I wish there was an option to speed the training itself for a little as it took me almost two hours to go through the whole thing and mostly because of the sentences being over voiced and not available to read at full before the voice over would end.”
“This test is improved from earlier ones. The info section could be shortened, but maybe because not much has changed in the time I’ve been taking these tests. The final was quick.”
“Food Handler Solutions Offers A Knowledgeable, Professional, and Informational Food Handler's Card Course online. Updated credentials. Practice quizzes included for free. I learned more than I expected. Absolutely Wonderful.”
“Very easy and thorough lessons. Loved having knowledge on handling food not only for business but also my own personal daily use.”
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Hillsborough County Specific Requirements:
- Hillsborough County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued a ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Classroom & on-line courses are acceptable.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other New Hampshire Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in New Hampshire