Last updated on March 21st, 2018 at 12:00 am
Welcome New Hampshire food handlers.
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Hillsborough County Specific Requirements –
- Hillsborough County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved ANSI certified exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Permit.
- Classroom & on-line courses are acceptable.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other New Hampshire Counties –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in New Hampshire.