Last updated on May 19th, 2020 at 05:49 pm
Need Your New Hampshire Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your New Hampshire food handler card before the price increases!
” Best investment I have ever made! “
School District Director / Madison School District
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Hillsborough County Specific Requirements:
- Hillsborough County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued a ANSI-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Classroom & on-line courses are acceptable.
- Check with local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other New Hampshire Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in New Hampshire.