Purchase a group coupon Click here
Have a course question? Ask our Help Center
Click Register Now
Get your NEW MEXICO Approved food handlers card
Now Starting from $10
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANAB (Formerly ANSI) accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot. Take your New Mexico Approved Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“The course content was thorough and clear, the modules were easy yo navigate through, and the cost was very affordable. Thank you for making my licensing needs so easy to obtain.”
“I liked the experience and the detailed explanation that allowed me to understand all the important aspects. However, I wish there was an option to speed the training itself for a little as it took me almost two hours to go through the whole thing and mostly because of the sentences being over voiced and not available to read at full before the voice over would end.”
“This test is improved from earlier ones. The info section could be shortened, but maybe because not much has changed in the time I’ve been taking these tests. The final was quick.”
“Food Handler Solutions Offers A Knowledgeable, Professional, and Informational Food Handler's Card Course online. Updated credentials. Practice quizzes included for free. I learned more than I expected. Absolutely Wonderful.”
“Very easy and thorough lessons. Loved having knowledge on handling food not only for business but also my own personal daily use.”
NEW MEXICO FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- FoodHandlerSolutions.com is an ANAB-accredited (formerly ANSI) provider of Food Handler Online Training and is Approved in the state of New Mexico.
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2018 – ALL food Handlers in NEW MEXICO working are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide.
- Food Handler Certificate must be obtained from a program accredited by ANAB (American National Standards Institute).
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.
- All the following apply –
- Certificate expires every 3 years and must be renewed
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or On-line class participation is acceptable
- Class and exam duration is not specified – Average is 1 to 2 hours
- Certificate is required for all staff working in a foodservice facility