ANSI Accredited Food Handler Certificate Course – Online Training
Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 02:43 pm
FLORIDA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Florida. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- ALL food handlers in Florida are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide for food handlers employed all food service establishments.
- Food workers must take the State of Florida approved class and pass the exam on food safety basics.
- Those who pass the exam are issued a Food Worker Permit.
- Local Health Departments offer food worker training, test, and card.
- Once obtained the permit is valid throughout the state.
- Contact the local health department to find approved food handler training sources.