Click Register Now
Preparation for your food handler card has never been easier!
Now Starting from $10
Our clients love our service
“Courses were established efficiently! They went to the smallest detail, it took about 3 days to finish (depends if your a note taker).Great! Will get again perhaps maybe get a card next!!!”
“Great content! Provides detailed information and tests your knowledge at the end of each chapter. This is a great learning tool. After taking the online course I am certain that I will properly handle food and prevent customers from illnesses. I recommend this course to anyone that handles food to serve others. I also recommend the course for people who prepare food at home for themselves and loved ones. There is so much I didn't know about bacteria, cross contamination, and the proper way to cool and store food. I can't thank you enough. You have helped me save my family from getting sick off of the food I prepared with LOVE!”
“I took my test in the middle of the night because I had forgotten to take it that morning. The test was a breeze. The lessons you learn (a nice refresher) are direct, straight forward and made to be easily learned. Thank you for the opportunity to review.”
“There were a few glitches in the test, most notably partway through section 7. It froze a bunch of times. The same thing happened when taking the final exam: it kept crashing around question 9 and jumping me back to the beginning. You may want to check for bugs. Otherwise, thorough and easy to understand test. Covered a lot!”
“Good information learned some new things and also just a refresher on things that I already knew they only reason I give it a four is that it was kind of long. Just sit down take the time I'm sure it wouldn't have seemed as long if I didn't have a busy schedule so to me it seems long. Either way I do appreciate the company and I do like that they talk through the whole thing it'd be really grueling if I had to read everything so the presentation is not bad.”
SOUTH CAROLINA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- FoodHandlerSolutions.com is an ANAB-accredited (formerly ANSI) provider of Food Handler Online Training and is Approved in the state of South Carolina.
- At all times during operation, the person in charge shall have a food handler certificate or be a certified food protection manager. ASTM International’s ANSI Certificate Accredited Program Food Handlers courses meet the requirements of 2-102.12.
- The Person in Charge has an important role in monitoring employee activities and ensuring that everyone follows established policies to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements and to ensure they are enrolling in the correct program for your area.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.