Purchase a group coupon Click here
Have a course question? Ask our Help Center
Click Register Now
Get your UTAH food handlers card
Now Starting from $10
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANAB (Formerly ANSI) accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot. Get your Utah Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The course content was thorough and clear, the modules were easy yo navigate through, and the cost was very affordable. Thank you for making my licensing needs so easy to obtain.”
“This test is improved from earlier ones. The info section could be shortened, but maybe because not much has changed in the time I’ve been taking these tests. The final was quick.”
“Was super easy to use. Some slide sounds were on the wrong page but it was still easy and helpful.”
“It was easy and very informative it went slow enough that I could understand it and if I needed to go back I could so it really helped me to win and walk with my food handlers card feel very proud of myself”
UTAH FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Utah. This program is only intended to be used for personal development.
- All food handlers must take a Utah approved food handler training from one of the sources found here.
- In ALL counties across Utah food handlers are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide.
- Food Handler Certificates must be approved by the Utah Department of Health.
- Approved training providers may charge the trainee to cover the $15.00 fee which the Utah Department of Health charges to the training provider. The local health department should be contacted for more information.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certification check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- All the following apply –
- Certificates expire after 30 days
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or On-line class participation is acceptable
- Class and exam duration is 1 to 2 hours
- Certificate is required for all staff working in a food service facility