Click Register Now
Preparation for your food handler card has never been easier!
Now Starting from $10
Our clients love our service
Justin “Mujica” Bailey-Rockefeller
“I had an outstanding experience with Food Handler Solutions! Their online food handler training was top-notch, and the customer service was exceptional. The course was informative and easy to follow, and it was good to know that the support team was always there if I needed them. I highly recommend their services. They made the process convenient and effective. Thanks to them, I now feel confident in my food handling skills. Thanks to you Food Handler Solutions! I'm working!!”
“I needed my food handlers license to volunteer at the USO. This was so easy to access from the comfort of home. The lessons were very detailed with lots of illustrations. I passed the test with 90%. Thank you for providing all that I needed to meet the needed requirements!”
“Quick, easy and straightforward. Could not have asked for a better or simpler experience in getting my food handlers card, so thank you for that. Seemed to have TONS of research material to assist anyone with the knowledge needed to pass as well as just to educate. I winged it and passed but there are those who would prefer to study I suppose. All in all excellent site, price and system.”
“This course was in depth and very informative.. I have taken many food service courses, and this one by far is the best I have ever experienced. I suggested to my employer to make this course the preferred choice in standard food service worker certification. Thank you for such an amazing course!”
“I’ve been taking Food Handlers tests for 25 years, and this is the best one ever done. Easy to follow, and didn’t take much time at all. This is the place to get your Food Handlers Card!”
TENNESSEE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Tennessee. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- Tennessee State requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public. Food workers can work up to 14 days before they are required to get their card.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass the State of Tennessee exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Worker Card.
- Local Health Departments offer the required food worker training, test, and card. Your card is valid throughout the state.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements and to ensure they are enrolling in the correct program for your area.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.