Click Register Now
Need your UTAH food handlers card?
Now Starting from $10
Our clients love our service
“Courses were established efficiently! They went to the smallest detail, it took about 3 days to finish (depends if your a note taker).Great! Will get again perhaps maybe get a card next!!!”
“Great content! Provides detailed information and tests your knowledge at the end of each chapter. This is a great learning tool. After taking the online course I am certain that I will properly handle food and prevent customers from illnesses. I recommend this course to anyone that handles food to serve others. I also recommend the course for people who prepare food at home for themselves and loved ones. There is so much I didn't know about bacteria, cross contamination, and the proper way to cool and store food. I can't thank you enough. You have helped me save my family from getting sick off of the food I prepared with LOVE!”
“I took my test in the middle of the night because I had forgotten to take it that morning. The test was a breeze. The lessons you learn (a nice refresher) are direct, straight forward and made to be easily learned. Thank you for the opportunity to review.”
“There were a few glitches in the test, most notably partway through section 7. It froze a bunch of times. The same thing happened when taking the final exam: it kept crashing around question 9 and jumping me back to the beginning. You may want to check for bugs. Otherwise, thorough and easy to understand test. Covered a lot!”
“Good information learned some new things and also just a refresher on things that I already knew they only reason I give it a four is that it was kind of long. Just sit down take the time I'm sure it wouldn't have seemed as long if I didn't have a busy schedule so to me it seems long. Either way I do appreciate the company and I do like that they talk through the whole thing it'd be really grueling if I had to read everything so the presentation is not bad.”
UTAH FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Utah. This program is only intended to be used for personal development.
- All food handlers must take a Utah approved food handler training from one of the sources found here.
- In ALL counties across Utah food handlers are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide.
- Food Handler Certificates must be approved by the Utah Department of Health.
- Approved training providers may charge the trainee to cover the $15.00 fee which the Utah Department of Health charges to the training provider. The local health department should be contacted for more information.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certification check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- All the following apply –
- Certificates expire after 30 days
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or On-line class participation is acceptable
- Class and exam duration is 1 to 2 hours
- Certificate is required for all staff working in a food service facility