This post was most recently updated on June 8th, 2018

Last updated on June 8th, 2018 at 01:48 am

Welcome Washington food handlers.


If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot. Prepare for your Washington Food Handler Card course by clicking the button below.


  • The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Washington. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
  • Washington State requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
  • Food handler course and exam must be from a source approved by the State of Washington.
  • Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass the State of Washington exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Worker Card (also called a Food Handler Permit).
  • Local Health Departments offer the food worker training, test, and card. Your card is valid throughout the state.

Click Here To Register Now!

State Seal