Last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 11:03 pm
Need Your Food Handlers Card?
Click the register before the price increases!
Register Here, Now!
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler certificate program, you are in the right spot.
” Best investment I have ever made! “
School District Director / Madison School District
WASHINGTON STATE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Washington. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- Washington State requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food handler course and exam must be from a source approved by the State of Washington.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass the State of Washington exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Worker Card.
- Local Health Departments offer the food worker training, test, and card. Your card is valid throughout the state.