Click Register Now
Need your food handlers card?
Now Starting from $10
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The test and modules were great, helped me learn pretty easily. However, my certificate won’t download and it’s been 3 days. But other than that the program was great!”
“Lessons were clearly given, test had good questions. But I can't print my certificate or card. Neither are updated with my name or completion date. I can't get ahold of anyone to assist me! Other than that, I would suggest to someone else.”
“This course was easy to understand and explained every thing to the point. When I took my test I was proud to have passed with 90%. Gia from customer service was great she helped me get my card in seconds. Thank you!”
FLORIDA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Florida. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- ALL food handlers in Florida are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date.
- This is a MANDATORY requirement statewide for food handlers employed all food service establishments.
- Food workers must take the State of Florida approved class and pass exam on food safety basics.
- Those who pass the exam are issued a Food Worker Permit.
- Local Health Departments offer the food worker training, test, and card.
- Once obtained the permit is valid throughout the state.
- Contact the local health department to find approved food handler training source