Click Register Now
Get your GEORGIA food managers certificate
Now Starting from $99
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online food handler manager certification course, you are in the right spot. Get your Georgia Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
“Class was great, however the Certificate would not download. Checked my computer settings and they appeared to be fine. It would be great if our certificates were emailed, as I ended up taking another food safety class, not near as detailed, just to get a certificate emailed.”
“The course content was thorough and clear, the modules were easy yo navigate through, and the cost was very affordable. Thank you for making my licensing needs so easy to obtain.”
“This test is improved from earlier ones. The info section could be shortened, but maybe because not much has changed in the time I’ve been taking these tests. The final was quick.”
“Was super easy to use. Some slide sounds were on the wrong page but it was still easy and helpful.”
“It was easy and very informative it went slow enough that I could understand it and if I needed to go back I could so it really helped me to win and walk with my food handlers card feel very proud of myself”
GEORGIA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Under Georgia Food Service Rules and Regulations 511-6-1-.03(3), food service establishments that serve potentially hazardous food need at least one supervisory employee to be a Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM).
|Approved Certification Exams|
Always Food Safe
|Food Safety Training Requirement|
Some acceptable training programs include in-classroom, internet-based, on CD-ROM, or any other acceptable method of training
Managers have to renew the food safety certification in compliance with the requirements of the test taken.
- A mobile food facility that does not process foods
- Foodservice facilities that serve food products that are not potentially hazardous and require limited preparation, or those potentially hazardous foods which have been previously prepared in a permitted food service establishment
The original Certified Food Safety Manager certificate is required to be posted in public view in every food service facility. An extra copy should be kept on file at the food service establishment at all times and should be available for inspection by the health department.
No, the Certified Food Safety Manager does not need to be present during every hour of operation. Although, the Food Safety Manager must designate a different employee to be the person in charge when they are not present.
An establishment must employ a CFSM within 60 calendar days of initial permit issuance, change of ownership permit issuance, or termination of employment of its CFSM.
The CSFM should:
- Be the individual in charge when they are present in the foodservice facility and should designate another employee to be in charge when they are not present.
- Manage and teach food service employees in the procedures of sanitary food handling and correct maintenance of the establishment.
- Provide a training program for their employees to encourage employee competence in their responsibility for food safety.
- Communicate with representatives of the health department about the efficiency of employee training courses; and
- Evaluate the training needs of the food service employees and ask for more formal training if needed.
- Online Food Manager Training: A self-paced training that is online and incorporates different learning experiences such as graphics, audio, and cooperative learning exercises. This is a very effective learning program.
- Online Study Guide: A study guide (20+ pages) that covers the major FDA food theories. This study guide also encompasses the Top 10 Tips to Passing the Food Manager Exam and two practice tests. All of these are done online.
- Food Manager Exam: The test is conducted online via the Always Food Safe Company which is ANSI accredited and recognized by state and county health departments