Click Register Now
Get your LOUISIANA food managers certificate
Now Starting from $99
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online food handler manager certification course, you are in the right spot. Get your Louisiana Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
Justin “Mujica” Bailey-Rockefeller
“I had an outstanding experience with Food Handler Solutions! Their online food handler training was top-notch, and the customer service was exceptional. The course was informative and easy to follow, and it was good to know that the support team was always there if I needed them. I highly recommend their services. They made the process convenient and effective. Thanks to them, I now feel confident in my food handling skills. Thanks to you Food Handler Solutions! I'm working!!”
“I needed my food handlers license to volunteer at the USO. This was so easy to access from the comfort of home. The lessons were very detailed with lots of illustrations. I passed the test with 90%. Thank you for providing all that I needed to meet the needed requirements!”
“Quick, easy and straightforward. Could not have asked for a better or simpler experience in getting my food handlers card, so thank you for that. Seemed to have TONS of research material to assist anyone with the knowledge needed to pass as well as just to educate. I winged it and passed but there are those who would prefer to study I suppose. All in all excellent site, price and system.”
“This course was in depth and very informative.. I have taken many food service courses, and this one by far is the best I have ever experienced. I suggested to my employer to make this course the preferred choice in standard food service worker certification. Thank you for such an amazing course!”
“I’ve been taking Food Handlers tests for 25 years, and this is the best one ever done. Easy to follow, and didn’t take much time at all. This is the place to get your Food Handlers Card!”
LOUISIANA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
The owner or a chosen employee of each food facility should have a food safety certificate from the department specifically for that food establishment.
|Approved Certification Exams|
Always Food Safe
|Food Safety Training Requirement|
To acquire the food safety certification, you have to submit the following to the health department: ·
– A finished application to the Retail Food Program
– Proof of successful completion of an approved training course and written exam
– $25 fee for each certificate Note: State and local government employees are excused from the fee.
All individuals must complete at least eight hours of training.
Yes, once you have finished your training and passed your food safety exam, you must complete the FSC Application form. A copy of your food safety certificate will need to be provided and a check for $25 that is payable to the Department of Health and Hospitals (D.H.H.).
You must attend a testing center and have your exam monitored by an approved instructor.
To renew your certificate, you must take and successfully pass the food safety certification exam again as well as pay the $25 application fee to the Health Department.
- Online Food Manager Training: A self-paced training that is online and incorporates different learning experiences such as graphics, audio, and cooperative learning exercises. This is a very effective learning program.
- Online Study Guide: A study guide (20+ pages) that covers the major FDA food theories. This study guide also encompasses the Top 10 Tips to Passing the Food Manager Exam and two practice tests. All of these are done online.
- Food Manager Exam: The test is conducted online via the Always Food Safe Company which is ANSI accredited and recognized by state and county health departments.