Click Register Now
Get your NEW YORK food managers certificate
Now Starting from $99
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online food handler manager certification course, you are in the right spot. Get your New York Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
Justin “Mujica” Bailey-Rockefeller
“I had an outstanding experience with Food Handler Solutions! Their online food handler training was top-notch, and the customer service was exceptional. The course was informative and easy to follow, and it was good to know that the support team was always there if I needed them. I highly recommend their services. They made the process convenient and effective. Thanks to them, I now feel confident in my food handling skills. Thanks to you Food Handler Solutions! I'm working!!”
“I needed my food handlers license to volunteer at the USO. This was so easy to access from the comfort of home. The lessons were very detailed with lots of illustrations. I passed the test with 90%. Thank you for providing all that I needed to meet the needed requirements!”
“Quick, easy and straightforward. Could not have asked for a better or simpler experience in getting my food handlers card, so thank you for that. Seemed to have TONS of research material to assist anyone with the knowledge needed to pass as well as just to educate. I winged it and passed but there are those who would prefer to study I suppose. All in all excellent site, price and system.”
“This course was in depth and very informative.. I have taken many food service courses, and this one by far is the best I have ever experienced. I suggested to my employer to make this course the preferred choice in standard food service worker certification. Thank you for such an amazing course!”
“I’ve been taking Food Handlers tests for 25 years, and this is the best one ever done. Easy to follow, and didn’t take much time at all. This is the place to get your Food Handlers Card!”
NEW YORK FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Managers for food service facilities and non-retail food service facilities should be certified in food protection by acquiring a certificate issued by the Department of Health after successful completion of a food protection training course and exam administered by the Department of Health.
|Approved Certification Exams|
The only approved exam is administered by the Department of Health.
|Food Safety Training Requirement|
Required 15-hour training provided exclusively by the Health Department:
Online Training – $24.60
In-class Training – $114
Please contact your local health department.
The Department of Health provides two options to complete the food protection course: in-class training or online training.
- The in-class training is a 15-hour course starting on a Monday and finishing on a Friday with each class lasting three hours each day.
- To qualify for the Food Protection Certificate, you have to pay the $114 fee, appear at all 15 hours of the class and successfully pass the exam administered on the last day of the course.
- It is a multiple-choice exam with 50 questions. The grade required to pass is 70%. Visit this site for more information: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/services/hany-food.shtml
- The online course is provided for free. It involves 15 one-hour modules of training. In order to become certified, you have to pass a monitored, classroom exam and pay a fee of $24.60.
- Visit this site for more information: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/downloads/pdf/hany/food-protection-course-faq.pdf
An individual holding the food protection certificate has to be on site and must manage all food preparation activities during every hour of operation.