Last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 11:47 pm
Need Your Oregon Food Handlers Card?
Click the register button now to get your Oregon food handler card before the price increases!
OREGON FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Oregon. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state provided training.
- Oregon requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved Oregon Health Authority exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Card.
- Check with local health departments to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in any county are valid throughout Oregon.
- A valid food manager training certificate, is accepted in lieu of a food handler card.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Oregon.