Welcome Oregon food handlers. If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online ANSI accredited food handler course, you are in the right spot.
OREGON FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- Oregon requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved Oregon Health Authority exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Card.
- Check with local health departments to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in any county are valid throughout Oregon.
- A valid food manager training certificate, is accepted in lieu of a food handler card.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Oregon.