Click Register Now
Get your UTAH food managers certificate
Now Starting from $99
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online food handler manager certification course, you are in the right spot. Get your Utah Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
Justin “Mujica” Bailey-Rockefeller
“I had an outstanding experience with Food Handler Solutions! Their online food handler training was top-notch, and the customer service was exceptional. The course was informative and easy to follow, and it was good to know that the support team was always there if I needed them. I highly recommend their services. They made the process convenient and effective. Thanks to them, I now feel confident in my food handling skills. Thanks to you Food Handler Solutions! I'm working!!”
“I needed my food handlers license to volunteer at the USO. This was so easy to access from the comfort of home. The lessons were very detailed with lots of illustrations. I passed the test with 90%. Thank you for providing all that I needed to meet the needed requirements!”
“Quick, easy and straightforward. Could not have asked for a better or simpler experience in getting my food handlers card, so thank you for that. Seemed to have TONS of research material to assist anyone with the knowledge needed to pass as well as just to educate. I winged it and passed but there are those who would prefer to study I suppose. All in all excellent site, price and system.”
“This course was in depth and very informative.. I have taken many food service courses, and this one by far is the best I have ever experienced. I suggested to my employer to make this course the preferred choice in standard food service worker certification. Thank you for such an amazing course!”
“I’ve been taking Food Handlers tests for 25 years, and this is the best one ever done. Easy to follow, and didn’t take much time at all. This is the place to get your Food Handlers Card!”
UTAH FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
The state requires at least one person per food establishment must obtain a Food Manager Certification from an approved and accredited program.
|Approved Certification Exams|
Always Food Safe
|Food Safety Training Requirement|
After successfully passing an approved exam you are required to show documentation of that to the local health officer in a time span of 60 days of receiving your certificate. An extra fee might be required in order to register with the local health department.
A local health officer will excuse a food service facility from having a Certified Food Safety manager employed, if after evaluation by the local health department, the foodservice facility:
- Is categorized within the lowest risk class with a local health department using a risk-based evaluation system; or
- Provides a menu of prepackaged, or heat and serve foods, or food items that do not require a lot of handling or assembly and do not perform any of the following food preparation procedures as defined in the Food Code, R392-100:
- a) Cook foods that are required to get to critical temperatures as required by R392-100
- b) Use food items that are required to be cooled within a 6 hour time period as required by R392-100; or
- c) Use food items that must be reheated to 165 degrees as required by R392-100
The Certified Food Protection Manager does not have to be present during every hour of business. Although, the certified manager must be a full-time employee.
A food service facility must keep a copy of its certified food safety manager’s documentation with a passing exam score on file at the facility. The food service facility’s person in charge should provide this documentation to the local health department or the designated representative if requested.
- Taking a training course is highly recommended, however, it is not required. The only requirement is to successfully pass an exam from an accredited, approved provider such as Always Food Safe, Prometric, or ServSafe.
- Online Food Manager Training: A self-paced training that is online and incorporates different learning experiences such as graphics, audio, and cooperative learning exercises. This is a very effective learning program.
- Online Study Guide: A study guide (20+ pages) that covers the major FDA food theories. This study guide also encompasses the Top 10 Tips to Passing the Food Manager Exam and two practice tests. All of these are done online.
- Food Manager Exam: The test is conducted online via the Always Food Safe Company which is ANSI accredited and recognized by state and county health departments.