Click Register Now
Get your WASHINGTON DC food managers certificate
Now Starting from $99
If you are looking for an affordable, fun and easy online food handler manager certification course, you are in the right spot. Get your Washington DC Food Handler Card by clicking the button below.
Our clients love our service
Justin “Mujica” Bailey-Rockefeller
“I had an outstanding experience with Food Handler Solutions! Their online food handler training was top-notch, and the customer service was exceptional. The course was informative and easy to follow, and it was good to know that the support team was always there if I needed them. I highly recommend their services. They made the process convenient and effective. Thanks to them, I now feel confident in my food handling skills. Thanks to you Food Handler Solutions! I'm working!!”
“I needed my food handlers license to volunteer at the USO. This was so easy to access from the comfort of home. The lessons were very detailed with lots of illustrations. I passed the test with 90%. Thank you for providing all that I needed to meet the needed requirements!”
“Quick, easy and straightforward. Could not have asked for a better or simpler experience in getting my food handlers card, so thank you for that. Seemed to have TONS of research material to assist anyone with the knowledge needed to pass as well as just to educate. I winged it and passed but there are those who would prefer to study I suppose. All in all excellent site, price and system.”
“This course was in depth and very informative.. I have taken many food service courses, and this one by far is the best I have ever experienced. I suggested to my employer to make this course the preferred choice in standard food service worker certification. Thank you for such an amazing course!”
“I’ve been taking Food Handlers tests for 25 years, and this is the best one ever done. Easy to follow, and didn’t take much time at all. This is the place to get your Food Handlers Card!”
WASHINGTON DC FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
No individual should work as a food vendor without a Food Protection Manager Certificate and a Department of Health-issued (DOH-Issued) Certified Food Protection Manager Identification Card.
Each individual in charge should be certified by a food protection manager certification program that is approved and accredited by the Conference for Food Protection Standards for Accreditation of Food Protection Manager Certification Programs.
|Approved Certification Exams|
Always Food Safe
|Food Safety Training Requirement|
After successfully passing an approved training program such as Prometric or ServSafe, show the original certificate to the Food Protection Division for Certified Food Manager’s Identification Card distributed by the Department of Health. Contact the Food Protection Division at (202) 535-2180 for more information.
Certification must be acquired from an approved food protection manager certification program that is also accredited by the Conference for Food Protection Standards for Accreditation of Food Protection Manager Certification, such as ServSafe or Prometric.
After successfully passing an approved and accredited certification training program, such as ServSafe or Prometric, show the original certificate to the Food Protection Division to obtain a Certified Food Manager’s Identification Card issued by the Department of Health. For more information, contact the Food Safety and Hygiene Inspection Services Division at (202) 535-2180.
No, there is not. Successfully passing an approved Food Protection Manager Certification exam is satisfactory. Although, a food safety course is highly recommended to assist in passing the certification exam.
- Yes, they do need to be present. The District of Columbia Department of Health requires that the individual in charge of the facility be present during every hour of operation.
- Documentation that each individual in charge is a certified food protection manager with an understanding of food safety should be posted in a noticeable area in the food facility next to the food facility license. This documentation should be removed when the person is no longer working on-site for the facility.
- Online Food Manager Training: A self-paced training that is online and incorporates different learning experiences such as graphics, audio, and cooperative learning exercises. This is a very effective learning program.
- Online Study Guide: A study guide (20+ pages) that covers the major FDA food theories. This study guide also encompasses the Top 10 Tips to Passing the Food Manager Exam and two practice tests. All of these are done online.
- Food Manager Exam: The test is conducted online via the Always Food Safe Company which is ANSI accredited and recognized by state and county health departments.