ARIZONA FOOD HANDLERS REQUIREMENTS
- Food Handlers in Arizona working in the following counties are required to obtain a valid Food Handler Card within 30 days of their hire date:
- Coconino County
- Gila County
- Greenlee Count
- La Paz County
- Maricopa County – Requires an additional $5.00 issuance fee
- Mohave County
- Pinal County
- Santa Cruz County
- Yavapai County
- Yuma County
- Food Handler Certificate must be obtained from a program accredited by ANAB (American National Standards Institute).
- FoodHandlerSolutions.com is an ANAB-accredited provider of Food Handler Online Training.
- It is advised that all persons wishing to obtain their Food Handler Certificate check with the local health department for any additional requirements.
- Some counties may require proof of legal residence or the payment of a supplemental fee to issue a county food handler card.
- All the following apply to the above Arizona counties:
- The certificate expires every 3 years
- A physical certificate is required
- Participation in a training class is required
- Classroom or Online class participation is acceptable
- Class duration must be 1 to 3 hours
- The certificate is required for all staff working in a school foodservice facility
I really enjoyed this course for myself.
January 19, 2020 at 10:46 pm
Just completed the course. Amazing!
January 15, 2020 at 11:19 pm
Very well explained.
January 14, 2020 at 10:48 pm
January 5, 2020 at 10:48 pm