New Hampshire Food Handler Certificate – Online Training
Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 02:06 pm
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Hillsborough County Specific Requirements:
- Hillsborough County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued an ANSI-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Classroom & online courses are acceptable.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other New Hampshire Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in New Hampshire.