MONTANA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Gallatin & Sanders County Specific Requirements:
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued a ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
All other Montana Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Montana.
Very Good and different approach compared to others.
January 14, 2020 at 10:50 pm