Montana Food Handler Certificate – Online Training
MONTANA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
GALLATIN & SANDERS COUNTY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS –
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved ANSI certified exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Permit.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
ALL OTHER MONTANA COUNTIES –
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Montana.
- All information is believed to be accurate at the time provided. No warranty of accuracy is given.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.