Montana Food Handler Certificate – Online Training


Add to cart


Gallatin & Sanders County Specific Requirements:

  • County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
  • Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass an approved exam on food safety basics are issued a ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Certificate.
  • Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
  • Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.

All other Montana Counties:

  • Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Montana.

Recent reviews

Very Good and different approach compared to others.

January 14, 2020 at 10:50 pm