WASHINGTON STATE FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
- The Food Handler Solutions Program is currently not approved in the state of Washington. This program is only intended to be used for personal development and preparation for the state-provided training.
- Washington State requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public. Food workers can work up to 14 days before they are required to get their card.
- Food handler course and exam must be from a source approved by the State of Washington.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass the State of Washington exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Worker Card.
- Local Health Departments offer food worker training, test, and card. Your card is valid throughout the state.
Impossible to view or print, not very user friendly.
It won’t let me retake the test I will never be back.
Misleading waste of money
It was easy
The course is well structured.
Just took the course and really loved it.
This is an excellent!
Its was help full