KANSAS FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Lincoln & Leavenworth County Specific Requirements:
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- ANAB-certified classroom & online courses are accepted and must be approved by the County Health Department.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Foodservice workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Wichita or Leavenworth County.
All other Kansas Counties:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Kansas.
I think it is easy to follow, and provides.
January 19, 2020 at 10:52 pm
Very clear and informative.
January 14, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Interesting and useful.
January 14, 2020 at 10:54 pm
Fully understand this course
January 7, 2020 at 10:53 pm