Alabama Food Handlers Certificate – Online Training
Food Handlers Courses: Get your Alabama Food Handlers Permit, Card. Including an ANSI Accredited Food Handlers Certificate instantly an upon course completion.
Online Food Handler Class, Food Safety Course & Food Employee Training by Food Handler Solutions
Last updated on December 22nd, 2020 at 07:17 pm
ALABAMA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
MOBILE & JEFFERSON COUNTY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS –
- Training provided by health dept or exclusive 3rd party provider “State Food Safety”
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass a County Health Department approved exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Handler Permit. ANSI certificate accreditation is not required.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Food service workers are required to obtain a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
ALL OTHER ALABAMA COUNTIES:
- Obtaining a valid food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Alabama.
- All information is believed to be accurate at the time provided. No warranty of accuracy is given.