Alabama Food Handlers Certificate – Online Training
Food Handlers Courses: Get your Alabama Food Handlers Permit, Card. Including an ANSI Accredited Food Handlers Certificate instantly an upon course completion.
Online Food Handler Class, Food Safety Course & Food Employee Training by Food Handler Solutions
Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 09:30 am
ALABAMA FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
Mobile & Jefferson County Specific Requirements –
- Training provided by health dept or exclusive 3rd party provider “State Food Safety”
- County requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public.
- Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass a County Health Department-approved exam on food safety basics are issued an ANSI-Accredited Food Handler Certificate. ANSI certificate accreditation is not required.
- Check with the local health department to determine where to obtain approved food worker training, test, and card.
- Jefferson County: New employees must be certified within 21 days of their hire date.
All other Alabama Counties –
- Obtaining a valid Alabama food handler card is voluntary for all other counties in Alabama.